From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I burn DVD with k3b ?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:22:30
1 Makurin Roman schreef:
2 >
3 > Thanks a lot! I found "DVD data project", but it accessible only in menu
4 > bar :-)
5
6 If you right-click on the lower half of the main screen (where it says
7 "Welcome to K3B", and has the buttons for fast project choice), you can
8 add and remove buttons; if you go to the 'Options' menu, and choose
9 'Configure Toolbar' (or 'Toolbar Options', my desktop is in Dutch, so I
10 don't know quite what it says in English), you can add and remove the
11 appropriate buttons to your toolbar.
12
13 This is one instance where knowing that KDE and KDE apps are insanely
14 configurable, in terms of the GUI presented, comes in quite handy.
15
16 Holly
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list