From: Makurin Roman <drolyk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I burn DVD with k3b ?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:55:29
1 В сообщении от Суббота 27 августа 2005 18:52 Holly Bostick написал(a):
2 > Makurin Roman schreef:
3 > > Hi all! How can I burn dvd with k3b ?
4 > > I emerge this with dvdr use flag, but what I need to do to write dvd ?
5 > >
6 > > 10nx
7 >
8 > Open k3b, choose one of the DVD project types from either
9 >
10 > 1. The big buttons on the lower half of the main screen
11 >
12 > 2. The button bar under the menu bar
13 >
14 > 3. The menu (File=> New Project => New Video/Data/eMovix DVD project,
15 > depending on what type of DVD you're trying to create)
16
17 Thanks a lot! I found "DVD data project", but it accessible only in menu
18 bar :-)
21 > If you are burning a DVD ISO, you can just choose Tools=>Burn DVD image
22 > to do so.
23 >
24 > Once you have opened a new project type, drag the files you want to burn
25 > from the file browser above to the project window below.
26 >
27 > Then select 'burn' from either the menu, the main button bar, or the
28 > project button bar.
29 >
30 > What type of DVD are you trying to burn, and what is the problem that
31 > you are having doing so?
32 >
33 > Holly
36 Jabber: drolyk@××××××.ru