From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I burn DVD with k3b ?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:57:18
1 Makurin Roman schreef:
2 > Hi all! How can I burn dvd with k3b ?
3 > I emerge this with dvdr use flag, but what I need to do to write dvd ?
4 >
5 > 10nx
8 Open k3b, choose one of the DVD project types from either
9
10 1. The big buttons on the lower half of the main screen
11
12 2. The button bar under the menu bar
13
14 3. The menu (File=> New Project => New Video/Data/eMovix DVD project,
15 depending on what type of DVD you're trying to create)
16
17 If you are burning a DVD ISO, you can just choose Tools=>Burn DVD image
18 to do so.
19
20 Once you have opened a new project type, drag the files you want to burn
21 from the file browser above to the project window below.
22
23 Then select 'burn' from either the menu, the main button bar, or the
24 project button bar.
25
26 What type of DVD are you trying to burn, and what is the problem that
27 you are having doing so?
28
29 Holly
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list