From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Steaming to iOs and Android from Gentoo
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 20:56:18
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > My setup:
5
6 Alan, thanks for your information. I just purchased a cab over
7 camper from my 4x4 pickup. Also will be towing a boat
8 and traveling extensively. Freelance videoing and web site
9 creation is the business goal. As usual, you have given me ample
10 to muse over as I go from for the ultimate low power,
11 off-
12 grid rig possible.
13
14 I have to completely rethink-redesign the electrical systems
15 and hence the network for video, security, 12VDC (when possible),
16 entertainment, internet, and general hackery. Kids and I
17 will be traveling round-a-bit.
18
19 Once I get something plausible on paper, I'll post back for
20 review/enhancement ideas.
21
22 Going OFF_GRID dis summa! (can't get away from petro through).
27 PS, I'm also looking for a portable fold up ceramic smoker
28 that mounts over an open fire, cause I like to smoke up
29 some chow in the envenings; in case you know of any superstrong
30 lightweight cerramic materials (good insulator, strong, hi temp
31 resistant) to build a portable smoker. Nothing like seafood
32 or game hot out of a smoker for 3-5 hours........
33
34 Hell, I just might not return home, if I get this right....!
35
36 James