From: "Wojtek Dalętka" <wojtek@×××××××××××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] shoutcast problem 64bit gentoo
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:04:48
1 Arttu V. wrote:
2 > On 1/23/09, Xav' <xp@××××××××.fr> wrote:
3 >> This is a joke, isn't it ??? the error message coming from rc script is a
4 >> bit clear IMHO...
5 >
6 > Well, the error message is clear and that listing from someone's home
7 > directory has me really puzzled -- what's the connection, why present
8 > it?
9
10 It's not a joke.
11
12 I'm really not that fresh about installing gentoo and shoutcast. I've
13 got two production servers (using 32 bit architecture) and this is my
14 first 64 bit gentoo instalation.
15 This error is really not caused by a missing sc_serv file....
16
17 When using debian, the solution is to install ia-32libs and when using
18 gentoo it simply doesn't work for me.
19 That's why I ask here.
20
21 Wojtek