From: Arnaud FARINE <arnaud.farine@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Synce and gentoo : crash RAPI driver
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 08:30:44
1 On 3/2/07, Arnaud FARINE <arnaud.farine@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > On 3/2/07, Hans-Werner Hilse <hilse@×××.de> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > Hi,
8 > >
9 > > On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:55:33 +0100 "Arnaud FARINE"
10 > > <arnaud.farine@×××××.com> wrote:
11 > >
12 > > > yesterday I worked late!! And it has worked!
13 > >
14 > > Hurray!
15 > >
16 > > > Otherwise, what tools are you using to synchronize (if you had tested
17 > > > some products, perhaps are you a preference)? I use Kontact and my
18 > > > gentoo is installed with KDE.
19 > >
20 > > I'm in the lucky (ahem, errrr) situation to be forced to use an MS
21 > > Exchange server at work for mails, contacts, calendar. The WM5 can
22 > > synchronize directly to that server, so I'm not using any
23 > > synchronization software, I just use the connection for the
24 > > desktop-pass-through (forwarding an internet connection) and file
25 > > transfer.
26 > >
27 > > But reading the last entries on the synce-windowsmobile5 mailing list,
28 > > there seems to be big progress on synchronization with the KDE suite. I
29 > > really suggest to read up on the february postings on that list,
30 > > especially those by "Dr J A Gow", who made tremendous efforts.
31 > >
32 > > -hwh
33 > > --
34 > > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
37 > Ok best thanks !
38 >
39 > --
40 > Arnaud FARINE
43 Grrr! I had a Palm and it was more simple to synchronize with linux! Palm I
44 miss you !!!
45
46 After installed all lib from subversion, when I try to emerge
47 libopensync-plugin-synce (or I try to compile it directly from subversion) I
48 obtain the same message when configure is running :
49 can't find synce library !!!
50
51 I find some synce lib in /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib
52
53 I don't understand!
54
55 Can you help me