From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Synce and gentoo : crash RAPI driver
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:45:37
1 On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 09:21 +0100, Arnaud FARINE wrote:
2
3 > After installed all lib from subversion, when I try to emerge
4 > libopensync-plugin-synce (or I try to compile it directly from
5 > subversion) I obtain the same message when configure is running :
6 > can't find synce library !!!
7 >
8 > I find some synce lib in /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib
9
10 this is because you need to specify to configure where you installed the
11 library. Have a look at the wiki:
12 http://www.synce.org/index.php/Building_SynCE_with_Windows_Mobile_2005_support_from_Subversion
13
14 running
15 export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/
16 before ./configure usually does the trick.
17
18 HTH,
22 Monday is an awful way to spend one seventh of your life.
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list