From: Arnaud FARINE <arnaud.farine@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Synce and gentoo : crash RAPI driver
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 08:24:27
1 OK!! Hans, All is working since saturday ;-)
2
3 Now my problem is to synchronize Kontact with my app.
4 I follows instruction given by Synce Wiki and OpenSync Web site...(3 lines
5 on the web site!!)....But it doesn't sync.
6 => If you have a link to explain better the process, think to me ;-)
7
8 One note : le delay between the moment where I connect my PDA and the moment
9 where the odccm reconizes it it's very long, but it isn't a real problem ;-)
10
11 Best regards
12
13 Arnaud