From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Synce and gentoo : crash RAPI driver
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 23:22:40
1 On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 09:17 +0100, Arnaud FARINE wrote:
2 > OK!! Hans, All is working since saturday ;-)
3 >
4 > Now my problem is to synchronize Kontact with my app.
5 > I follows instruction given by Synce Wiki and OpenSync Web site...(3
6 > lines on the web site!!)....But it doesn't sync.
7 > => If you have a link to explain better the process, think to me ;-)
8 >
9 > One note : le delay between the moment where I connect my PDA and the
10 > moment where the odccm reconizes it it's very long, but it isn't a
11 > real problem ;-)
14 you'll probably get more help on the synce ml or synce-windowsmobile5
15 ml. There are few synce experts, and that's where they all seem to
16 be :)
17
18 HTH,
22 A committee is a group that keeps the minutes and loses hours.
23 -- Milton Berle
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list