From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB automount
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 16:52:22
1 On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 3:32 AM, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 > Am 25.09.2012 10:09, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
3 >
4 >> So if I don't use systemd right now, it would be better to keep
5 >> consolekit? I give it a try now ... compiling stuff without that flag
6 >> for a test.
7 >
8 > Did not work. Rather easy to understand, if neither systemd or
9 > consolekit is there, how should things work ...
10 >
11 > Re-enabled USE-flag "consolekit" for now, re-emerged 4 pkgs, ok now.
12 >
13 > Maybe I will try systemd again soon ...
14
15 It's not only the use flag; if you set USE=systemd, you need to boot
16 with systemd. Otherwise, set USE="consolekit -systemd".
17
18 Regards.
19 --
20 Canek Peláez Valdés