From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} hire a programmer or company?
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 16:55:07
1 >> I'll be getting my feet wet with this shortly.  Any other tips
2 >> regarding the management of one or more programmers working on various
3 >> small web projects?  Maybe workflow or any key procedures a newbie
4 >> manager should follow?
5 >
6 > seriously? asking those questions? Get a company. Make it their problem to
7 > worry about managing the bearded ones.
8
9 Too flailing? How about this:
10
11 2x 8-hour days per week, or 5x 3-hour days?
12
13 Specific days and a specific time of day?
14
15 Should I bother with a contract for a dev working in a different
16 country than mine? I hope to hire someone for ongoing work on various
17 small projects, so the project itself wouldn't belong in the contract.
18 Maybe an NDA or something, but would that make sense with each of us
19 in a different country?
20
21 - Grant