From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Error starting Konq after update world
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 00:25:39
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> writes:
4 [...]
5
6 OK OK folks .. moving on now...
7
8 > Grow up!
9
10 I'm a little old for that at nearing 70 but it can be embarrassing how
11 some minor or even imagined infraction can nettle way out of
12 proportion to any sensible take on the situation.
15 > Why? You have ignored everything I said to try to diagnose and fix the
16
17 Don't be discouraged from my nonesense
18 It only seemed like I ignored... I actuall fixed it from your and others
19 advice hence my thanks.
20