From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox and Thunderbird compile issue
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 08:58:57
1 On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 02:29:10 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I looked at the build times of both Firefox and Seamonkey, they both
4 > average out to about the same.  For me here, about 1.5 hours.  Of
5 > course, it varies a bit but that's a rough average.  While genlop -t
6 > shows compile times, it doesn't average them out.  It's just rough in my
7 > head quick math.  ;-)
8
9 Try genlop -i or qlop -t
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Walking on water and writing software to specification is easy if they're frozen.