From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cannot setup acpi
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 14:40:04
2 > I'm trying to setup acpi, but I cannot get it work
5 Hello,
6
7 I didn't set up acpi for power save yet, but I did do it for getting my
8 laptop to go to sleep on lid close, and it was really easy. Since I imagine
9 this might be a function you also want (and I got it working really easily),
10 you might try your hand at this first to be sure acpi events are generally
11 working.
12
13 If others had given some more knowledgeable and specific reply, I'd omit
14 comment, since my response is somewhat peripheral. But at least this might
15 be somewhere to start.
16
17 I attach my log file for setting up sleep (I omitted what kernel
18 configurations I set, so if you need me to try and figure that out, let me
19 know, since I should have included it in my own log file). I think this
20 requires at least kernel 2.6.27.
21
22 ~daid

sleep.txt text/plain