From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Installation AMD64 with SCSI
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 22:21:07
1 On Sunday 21 May 2006 23:50, Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:
2 > Yes.. when I boot using livecd I can mount the partitions correct. I
3 > really don't know what is happened... :(
4
5 and the livecd uses tha aacraid driver too?
6
7 is the grub entry really correct? maybe it looks after the wrong harddrive?
8
9 (I had this problem some weeks ago. hda, sda. When booted, hda was drive 0 for
10 grub, when booting, sda was drive 0 for grub. Took me some time to find the
11 cause of my wrongly booting system).
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list