From: Leandro Melo de Sales <leandroal@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Installation AMD64 with SCSI
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 22:05:19
1 Yes.. when I boot using livecd I can mount the partitions correct. I
2 really don't know what is happened... :(
3
4 []s
5 Leandro
6
7 2006/5/21, Hemmann, Volker Armin <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>:
8 > On Sunday 21 May 2006 23:01, Leandro Melo de Sales wrote:
9 > > Exactly... AACRAID one.
10 >
11 > hm, and the drive is correctly identified by the bios?
12 > You can use it, except when booting the new kernel?
13 >
14 > when you boot a livecd, can you mount the partitions?
15 > --
16 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
22 Leandro Melo de Sales.
23 Computer Science Student
24 Laboratório de Sistemas Distribuídos - www.lsd.ufcg.edu.br
25 Laboratório de Sistemas Embarcados e Computação Pervasiva -
26 www.embeddedacademy.org
27 Universidade Federal de Campina Grande - UFCG
28 Campina Grande - PB - Brasil
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list