From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installation problems
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 12:37:59
1 On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 8:30 AM Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > I was talking about the Gentoo installer. I'm thinking the OP is using
4 > the installer to install Gentoo.
5
6 Nowhere in his post does he say that. It explicitly refers to the minimal CD.
7
8 That said, the email you replied to (which wasn't from the poster) had
9 language more suggestive of some kind of installer.
10
11 In any case, I have no idea if anybody has a working installer at this moment.
12
13 > I manually requested
14 > plain text for this one but to be honest, I'm not holding my breath on
15 > it listening.
16
17 Well, it worked. Much appreciated. Sorry it isn't behaving for you... :)
20 Rich