From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installation problems
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 12:44:39
1 On Fri, 2 Oct 2020 08:37:43 -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > > I was talking about the Gentoo installer. I'm thinking the OP is
4 > > using the installer to install Gentoo.
5 >
6 > Nowhere in his post does he say that. It explicitly refers to the
7 > minimal CD.
8 >
9 > That said, the email you replied to (which wasn't from the poster) had
10 > language more suggestive of some kind of installer.
11
12 My bad, I meant Gentoo installation disc, not installer disc. The
13 auto-completion in my wetware is not what it used to be :(
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 WinErr 004: Erroneous error - Nothing is wrong