From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installation problems
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 13:31:11
1 On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 8:44 AM Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Fri, 2 Oct 2020 08:37:43 -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
4 >
5 > > > I was talking about the Gentoo installer. I'm thinking the OP is
6 > > > using the installer to install Gentoo.
7 > >
8 > > Nowhere in his post does he say that. It explicitly refers to the
9 > > minimal CD.
10 > >
11 > > That said, the email you replied to (which wasn't from the poster) had
12 > > language more suggestive of some kind of installer.
13 >
14 > My bad, I meant Gentoo installation disc, not installer disc. The
15 > auto-completion in my wetware is not what it used to be :(
18 No worries - it was more a case of whisper-down-the-lane, with each
19 reply slightly changing the context.
22 Rich