From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: portage-utils-0.61 Bug or feature?
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:40:20
1 On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:29:49 -0800
2 walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > After today's update from 0.60 to 0.61 I noticed that the behavior of
5 > qlop changed. Until today the command 'qlop -l' lists every package
6 > in /var/log/emerge.log in chronological order.
7 >
8 > Today 'qlop -l' lists nothing unless you supply an argument, e.g.
9 > 'qlop -l mesa', which lists every package with the string mesa in the
10 > name.
11 >
12 > Is this change deliberate? (If so, I vote against it :)
13
14 I dunno, and I'm still using 0.59, but if the change was
15 deliberate, 'qlop -l -' or 'qlop -l /' should still work to list them
16 all.