From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VNC question
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 13:10:44
1 Zebedee was (I think) originally designed to offer an encrypted port
2 based tunnel for vnc amongst other apps. Ive found it extreemly useful
3 over the years, and far more stable/flexible/featureful than the ssh
4 alternative, especially over poor and dialup connections.
5
6 zebedee + vnc is classic unix - each doing its own task ... well
7
8 BillK