From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why bash script, that works in "Debian", does not work on "Gentoo" install CD?
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 19:51:09
1 On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 16:03:06 +0700, Ста Деюс wrote:
2
3 > > Except it's not the same bash, you stated that they are different
4 > > versions.
5 >
6 > I do not suppose that versions, that differ just in .1 are too great
7 > for syntax. I may err, and may get into 0.00001 % of probability that
8 > it is the case, but i doubt that it is so.
9
10 That's true, point releases tend to contain manly bug fixes, so a version
11 difference between the two systems could be critical if you script is
12 affected by one of those bugs.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 It is impossible to fully enjoy procrastination
19 unless one has plenty of work to do.