From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard drive storage questions
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 08:39:52
1 On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 10:07:58 +0800, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
2
3 > I have used a mini-pcie board from ebay (takes two sata connections)
4 > alongside a number of other connection types in a btrfs raid 10 for some
5 > months as a temporary expansion - worked fine, but make sure to check
6 > Linux compatibility first.
7
8 I have both of these in use, and they "just worked"
9
10 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Syba-SI-PEX40062-Profile-Bracket-Green/dp/B00AZ9T41M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1541752572&sr=8-1&keywords=Syba+SI-PEX40062
11
12 https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00UVJI3IQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
13
14 Neither is in a particularly demanding application so I can't comment on
15 outright performance.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 For security reasons, all text in this mail is double-rot13 encrypted.