From: "Sebastian Beßler" <webmaster@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ctrl+Alt+bksp in Xorg
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 00:17:24
1 Am 27.10.2009 00:50, schrieb Alan McKinnon:
2
3 > I think it's about time we let this hal thing drop though
4
5 Even hal developers came to this reasons and droped it ;-)
6
7 So WHY change everything to hal now if hal will be replaced in near
8 future anyway?
9
10 I changed keyboard and mouse layout back from hal and evdev a few weeks
11 ago because hal crashes for me all the time and there was more then one
12 time when I was sitting here and starring at the graphic login screen
13 unable to do anything because with hal died at bootup there was no
14 keyboard and mouse to use.
15
16 I really, really hate hal so much..
17