From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: E17 and package.use
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:06:30
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 16:35 on Sunday 21 November 2010, Mick did
2 opine thusly:
3
4 > On Sunday 21 November 2010 13:03:48 Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 > > I think you are trying to use the ebuilds too soon. Maybe stick with efl
6 > > a bit longer.
7 >
8 > Thank you Alan, much appreciated. I'll stay with efl for now. It was just
9 > that the statement of the dev in the link you posted, which suggested we
10 > should have moved over to 'enlightenment' overlay by now, that made me
11 > think I should get going on this.
14 I thought the same at the time, but you've now shown that the dev's statement
15 was likely premature
19 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com