From: Lie Ryan <lie.1296@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: vixie-cron keeps stopping
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 13:01:07
1 On 04/17/10 18:47, Mick wrote:
2 > On Friday 16 April 2010 22:25:47 Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 >> On Friday 16 April 2010 20:29:27 Dale wrote:
4 >
5 > Blimey! That sounds like horribly_broken!
6 >
7 > Which cron do you recommend for a desktop?
10 One question, do you actually need cron for desktop? I installed vixie
11 because the installation manual says to, but never need to write any
12 cron rule for anything and I don't think there any program I uses
13 installs a cron rule. So why bother with cron?