From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kpdf crashes with large documents.
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:29:38
1 On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:18:55 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > It is pretty big so I'll post a link.
4 >
5 > http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-research/motorola-razr-v3i_user-manual.aspx
8 Worked OK here with kpdf-3.5.10, but I didn't try every page. an
9 you confirm which page causes the crash?
10
11 > This may also be a bas download. In my searches on google, someone
12 > mentioned a bad/missing font could cause that but I got a lot of fonts
13 > installed on here.
14
15 Why are you downloading from a site like this when the first result from a
16 Google search for "motorola razr v3i user manual" is to a PDF on
17 motorola.com?
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 On a clear disk, you can seek forever.