From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kpdf crashes with large documents.
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:46:41
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:18:55 -0600, Dale wrote:
5 >> It is pretty big so I'll post a link.
6 >>
7 >> http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-research/motorola-razr-v3i_user-manual.aspx
11 > Worked OK here with kpdf-3.5.10, but I didn't try every page. an
12 > you confirm which page causes the crash?
15 If you have the thumbnails on the left, just scroll down a good ways.
16 It crashes every time here. It doesn't even start to render the page
17 before it dies and I don't even have to select a page either. Does give
18 me that cryptic error message tho. So nice of it to do that. :/
21 >> This may also be a bas download. In my searches on google, someone
22 >> mentioned a bad/missing font could cause that but I got a lot of fonts
23 >> installed on here.
26 > Why are you downloading from a site like this when the first result from a
27 > Google search for "motorola razr v3i user manual" is to a PDF on
28 > motorola.com?
33 Well, that one was the first one for me. Your Google may vary. LOL
34
35 Dale
36