From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: File transfer via USB?
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 00:53:58
1 Security? Are serial ports available? - Before Ethernet became
2 affordable for the home user we use to use some variety of Laplink and
3 its was fast enough in its day- a quick search shows its still available.
4
5 If MTP is ok, use a phone as the middleman - though that basically the
6 same process as a usb sneakernet and is a security problem.
7
8 BillK