From: Devon Miller <devon.c.miller@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: A New Linux Way (This is a Joke, laff will ya?)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:25:53
1 *Dear Gentoo-User,*
2
3 * Due to my careful search for an honest, reliable and sincere business
4 partner, I got your contact from the internet, well I don't know you neither
5 have I see you but I was well convince from were I got your contact that you
6 are a responsible fellow, so I ask if you can be trusted not to break an
7 agreement?*
8
9 *Still, it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and to offer you
10 this proposal of mine of which my whole life depends on. Please, my name is
11 Simon Kabila-Torvalds the son of the great developer LINUS TORVALDS,the
12 president of Linux. I am 24 year old and presently residing in DAKAR-SENEGAL
13 in Africa under asylum from Microsoft Incorporated.*
14
15 * My mother happens to be a nurse whom the Linus Torvalds had an affair with
16 during his life styleas a play boy,and the affair resulted to my birth,but
17 it was unfortunate that the great man did not marry my mother legally. As a
18 kind of settlement, for my mother and i,my father gived the sum of Eight
19 million one Hundred thousand LinuxSavior CDs to my mother for my life
20 inheritance.*
21
22 *After my mother died ealier last year at the age of 24 years old,i am left
23 with this huge sum of CDs,and i need a partner who will help me transfer
24 this distro oversea for immediate investment as i have made up my mind to
25 invest in your country. Your compensation for your immediate assistance is
26 your very own download of of the distro as soon as it arrives your country.
27 I will like truth and honesty to be our watchword in this business. As soon
28 as i hear from you I will give you a phone where you can reach me. thanking
29 you in advance and God bless.*
30
31 *Yours sincerely, *
32 * Simon kabila.*