From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Full disk encryption
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:52:41
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:31:00 -0600, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Did you use a howto for Dracut? If so, have a link you could post? I
5 >> tried making a init thingy and after about 20 failed reboots, I scraped
6 >> the idea. I was trying to follow the howto on the Gentoo wiki I
7 >> think.
8 > That worked for me (dracut didn't). If it fails, make sure you have set
9 > ity to drop you into a rescue shell as described on the wiki. Adding a
10 > few echo and ls commands to the init script helps too.
14 I did. It failed so badly even the rescue didn't work. I did get some
15 flashing lights and introduced to the reset button tho. We all know
16 what happened the last time I had to hit the reset button. :/
17
18 Dale
19
23 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!