From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Full disk encryption
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 18:46:20
1 On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:31:00 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > Did you use a howto for Dracut? If so, have a link you could post? I
4 > tried making a init thingy and after about 20 failed reboots, I scraped
5 > the idea. I was trying to follow the howto on the Gentoo wiki I
6 > think.
7
8 That worked for me (dracut didn't). If it fails, make sure you have set
9 ity to drop you into a rescue shell as described on the wiki. Adding a
10 few echo and ls commands to the init script helps too.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Blessed be the pessimist for he hath made backups.