From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo's advantage: 'optimized for your system' -- huh?
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 20:20:06
1 On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Joshua D Doll <joshua.doll@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I think the Handbook and other Official gentoo docs are well and written. I
4 > feel they are so well written and informative that a new user could read and
5 > follow what the doc is trying to convey.
8 > --Joshua Doll
9
10 I agree. Everything except the grub part. It's well written but it
11 requires more knowledge about the actual hardware than the rest of it,
12 especially if you do it wrong and have to recover.
13
14 - Mark