From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Random reboots. Where to start?
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 15:04:31
1 On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 12:53 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I was looking to see how tall they were at the time. I was more worried
4 > about whether it was going to get in the way of my CPU cooler. Turns out, I
5 > should have been worried about the fan hitting them instead of the cooler
6 > itself. I do wish they would move the memory another inch away from the
7 > CPU. That would solve the problem pretty well then. I'm not holding my
8 > breath tho.
11 I was worried about that, too, until I bought a Corsair H50 :)