From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Random reboots. Where to start?
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 00:55:41
1 Jason Weisberger wrote:
2 >
3 > I've had mine for a while now, so I wouldn't be surprised if 1.5 was
4 > the correct voltage for your sticks. Double check the manufacturer's
5 > website to be sure.
9 Yep, it appears they have made some changes. This is what the site says
10 now.
11
12 System Desktop
13 System Type DDR3
14 M/B Chipset
15
16 Intel P55
17
18 AMD 790 Series
19
20 AMD 890 Series
21
22 CAS Latency 9-9-9-24-2N
23 Capacity
24
25 4GB (4GB x1)
26
27 8GB (4GB x2)
28
29 Speed DDR3-1600 (PC3 12800)
30 Test Voltage 1.5 Volts
31 PCB
32 Registered/Unbuffered Unbuffered
33 Error Checking Non-ECC
34 Type 240-pin DIMM
35 Warranty Lifetime
39 So, I guess it is set correctly. I looked at that page before I bought
40 those, I didn't see the specs then. I may have just missed it. I was
41 looking to see how tall they were at the time. I was more worried about
42 whether it was going to get in the way of my CPU cooler. Turns out, I
43 should have been worried about the fan hitting them instead of the
44 cooler itself. I do wish they would move the memory another inch away
45 from the CPU. That would solve the problem pretty well then. I'm not
46 holding my breath tho.
47
48 Dale
49