From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [SOLVED] Re: [gentoo-user] Do we have any Blender build experts in the house?
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 20:19:40
1 On 05/29/16 01:58, Andrew Lowe wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 > I'm attempting to build Blender, 2,7,6 but am running into a problem
4 > during linking. I am getting a series of errors referring to an, for
5 > example:
6 >
7 > unresolved reference to 'Imf_2_1::Header::view[abi:cxx11]() const
8 >
9 > There are a whole series of these errors all referencing undefined
10 > things contained within a library called "Imf_2_1". I've done some
11 > googling and I think this is something to do with a library from
12 > Industrial Light & Magic but other than that, I can't work things out.
13 > Has anyone come across this sort of problem before I have to post the
14 > whole gory details of this problem.
15 >
16 > Any thoughts greatly appreciated,
17 > Andrew
21 Thanks to all those who provided thoughts. Todd's one:
22
23 revdep-rebuild --library 'libstdc++.so.6' -- --exclude gcc
24
25 eventually worked. 280 ebuilds building takes a fair amount of time...
26
27 Andrew