From: Manuel McLure <manuel@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] two ati-drivers packages using --deep --update
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 20:41:47
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > From someone on the LKML I found out that the ATI binary drivers won't
3 > work on a 64-bit kernel so this is suddently not such an issue for me.
4
5 The 32-bit drivers won't work on a 64-bit kernel, but ATI does provide
6 64-bit binary drivers as well (and the ebuild should download the
7 correct one depending on whether you're on a 64-bit or 32-bit Gentoo
8 install.)
11 Manuel A. McLure KE6TAW <manuel@××××××.org> <http://www.mclure.org>
12 ...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient and significant law,
13 no man may kill a cat. -- H.P. Lovecraft
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list