From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2 to 3??
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 02:06:06
1 As soon as I saw this thread I knew it was trouble. I was able to
2 resist posting for the first couple of days - I do wish I had
3 maintained this restraint.
6 On 19 Jul 2007, at 00:48, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
7 > if somebody buys locked hardware, it is his own freaking fault. Or
8 > could
9 > ANYBODY claim to be surprised by say Tivo?
10
11 Apparently some people legitimately were:
12