From: Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Selective news?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 12:33:53
1 Same here, pulseaudio daemon is no longer started automatically. Starting it
2 from a shell (simply call pulseaudio ) and audio works fine again.
3
4 Not sure which start script to add it to; .login or .profile are unsuitable
5 because it would then start it at every login even with ssh).
6
7 Alex
8