From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} laptops for a developing country (Vanuatu)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 21:09:48
1 >>> *Someone* has all those netbooks that Westeners ditched in favour of
2 >>> > iCraps, I recommend you look into who is now selling them 2nd hand.
3 >> I should look to eBay, right?
4 >
5 > I reckon that's a good start.
6 >
7 > There are other companies around that sell refurbed machines, check
8 > those out too. I have no idea how to find such companies in your part of
9 > the world, so you are probably gonna need some uber-google-fu to find them.
10 >
11 > And as almost, do your homework and due diligence.
12
13 How about Android netbooks or tablets? Here are a well-reviewed
14 Android 4.0 netbook and 4.1 tablet for about $80 each brand new:
15
16 Kocaso NB726A netbook:
17
18 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1M80H31141