From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Understanding sshd response
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:59:27
1 Mick wrote:
2
3 > So there's nothing that I would need to do client wise to make my gentoo box
4 > communicate 'better' with the server? This is almost a rhetorical question,
5 > because I am not sure I can define 'better'. I just ask to see if there is
6 > any setting client-wise that will improve compatibility.
7
8 In regards to ssh-ing into Cisco routers, just be happy it actually
9 works. :-) It wasn't that long ago that they barely supported protocol 1
10 and interoperating with openssh was "interesting".
11
12 kashani
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list