From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo or Linux from Scratch - Perspectives?
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:35:31
1 On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:02:46 +0200, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2
3 > oh yeah... and don't wait too long with the updates.. less than once
4 > every few days and the problems will pile up... from my humble
5 > experience, it is much less troublesome, to do daily updates, than
6 > weekly ones ;)
7
8 Start every day with a nice strong brew and emerge world -uavDN :)
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 I couldn't possibly be wrong. I use an error correcting modem!