From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] adding comment on pdf files?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:44:01
1 On 10/19/05, Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz> wrote:
2 >
3 > Yeah ok we heard you the first time,and the second time and now a third
4 > time.
5 >
6 > Just what has your answer go tto do with the question?
9 > On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:08:56 +0200
10 > DebianTux23 wrote:
11 > > https://www.scientificlinux.org/
15 "I checked it very thoroughly, and that quite definitely is the answer. I
16 think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
17 actually known what the question is."
18
19 -Mike
23 Michael E. Crute
24 Software Developer
25 SoftGroup Development Corporation
26
27 Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
28 "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"