From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] adding comment on pdf files?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:27:34
1 Yeah ok we heard you the first time,and the second time and now a third
2 time.
3
4 Just what has your answer go tto do with the question?
7 On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:08:56 +0200
8 DebianTux23 wrote:
9
10 > https://www.scientificlinux.org/
11 >
12 > 2005/10/19, Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>:
13 > > On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 12:14 +0800, Zhang Weiwu wrote:
14 > > > Looks like if I wish to add comment to PDF files, the only thing I can do is
15 > > > to buy Acrobat. I don't mind buying one copy, but other people in the
16 > > > company will need it too, that's a lot of copies.
17 > > >
18 > > > Just come by this question and is there a free product for adding PDF
19 > > > comments? I need to add comment, nothing more (like stamping, audio clips
20 > > > and such things are not so useful).
23 Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list