From: Yuriy Shatrov <yks-uno@××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Plasma multi monitor issues
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 10:49:11
1 Yes, you're right, I hurried a bit :)
2
3 It is the `Maximum size` entry that is more suitable in your case.
4
5 Actually I have a list of apps with their specific settings, bound to
6 physical monitors; I don't use too many. There was a discussion here,
7 IIRC (or elsewhere), about binding X screens to monitors in KDE, but it
8 doesn't seem to work yet. And watching videos with half on one half on
9 other display is not pleasant at all.
10
11 As for dual CPUs, unfortunately I've got no experience...
12