From: thegeezer <thegeezer@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:07:45
1 On 03/22/2014 12:15 PM, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2 > That way; you respect that I want to spent my time to be guaranteed to
3 > be useful, I respect that you don't want to be CC-ed in follow-up
4 > mails. Similarly; if someone is off-list; it takes a single mail to
5 > keep me from sending additional mails. As it clarifies a
6 > disengagement; that unsubscribing is meant to be a disengagement, I
7 > can't find that rule...
8 equally we all want our time spent to be guaranteed useful.
9 i've just gone through 40+ messages twice.
10 please stop CC'ing - just send it to the list.
11 if someone unsubscribes from the list and thus doesn't see their answer
12 there are other ways they can find it. it is their issue if they do not
13 see the answer, it is easy enough to send an email to the list saying
14 "so long thanks for the fish, btw please send answers to x@×.com"