From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is up with the libreoffice ebuild?
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 09:11:36
1 On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 09:56:13 +0200, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > > What I failed to mention was that the cupboard was often in a
4 > > different room. The switch for the living room wall lights is still
5 > > in the kitchen cupboard, behind the pickled onions :-O
6 >
7 > I would, instead of rewiring it all, replace the switches with those
8 > remote- control ones and simply control it from a tablet-pc :)
9
10 Already done, except I'm using X10, which means I can also control them
11 from my phone or the TV remote :)
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 I am MODERATOR of BORG. Follow the rules or be assimilated.