From: Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is up with the libreoffice ebuild?
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 08:10:19
1 On Tuesday, September 06, 2011 12:20:06 PM Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:07:08 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > > I think this system was designed by the previous owner of my house,
4 > > > who put light switches inside cupboards.
5 > >
6 > > You're lucky, I got a booze cupboard build in front of the main
7 > > distribution box.
8 >
9 > What I failed to mention was that the cupboard was often in a different
10 > room. The switch for the living room wall lights is still in the kitchen
11 > cupboard, behind the pickled onions :-O
12
13 I would, instead of rewiring it all, replace the switches with those remote-
14 control ones and simply control it from a tablet-pc :)
15
16 (Google for home automation if you want to know more)
19 Joost