From: Stratos Psomadakis <el05007@×××××××××.gr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternatives to audacious?
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:13:53
1 O/H Denis έγραψε:
2 > What are some alternatives to Audacious mp3/CD player? I really liked
3 > the old XMMS and used it right up until it was taken off portage.
4 > Audacious seems to resemble XMMS closely enough, but it seems more
5 > fragile. I have it working well on one gentoo box, but on this box, I
6 > am just having no luck getting it to run without errors (won't read
7 > audio CD, master volume control is not functional, playlist errors on
8 > start-up... ) I'm looking for something with a GUI rather than a
9 > command-line player.
10 >
11 > Thanks.
12 i can think only of amarok,but it's very 'heavy'...
13 maybe you could find a nice gui client for mpd...
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list