From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Web based ftp alternative
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:06:18
1 On Wednesday 29 October 2008 09:26:01 Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > On Wednesday 29 October 2008 08:03:55 Momesso Andrea wrote:
4 > >> By they way I cannot cut away such a big part of the audience just
5 > >> because they don't have a compliant browser.
6 > >
7 > > So your users are mostly IE7?
8 > >
9 > > Then I'm afraid you have to resort to convulted ways to get around the
10 > > convulted mess created by the authors of that browser.
11 > >
12 > > I can't help you further with that one - IE is way outside my area of
13 > > expertise. Good luck.
14 >
15 > you can't use winblows extorter to drop files onto an ftp server? I
16 > would have thought that was, er, basic functionality...
17
18 Yeah, that's what I thought too. The GF suspected otherwise for IE7 and
19 confirmed it by asking that nice Mr Google person
22 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com